Our Culinary experience is founded on tradition, sometimes on history on habits that come out of a time when kitchens were fuelled by wood. The experiences from location, setting, menu down to the details is based on your preferences and likings. Some of the Chef’s special local delicacies are borrowed from the local traditional cuisine are Bajre nu khichdi, Rajasthanikadi as cooked in the villages, DaalBaatiChurma, HaldikiSabjji (raw turmeric cooked in a curry), Lal Maas (a famous regional Non-Veg. delicacy).
- Breakfast along Jawai lake
- Jungle Safari Breakfast
- Breakfast at poolside
- Lunch at an agricultural farm
- Jungle Safari Lunch
- Barbeque under the starry sky with live Rajasthani folk music
- Experiential dinner with Pergola setup
- Experiential dinner on the hill
- Private Dinner by the pool
- Sun downer Hi-tea overlooking the Jawai Dam Safari trail
- Sun downer High tea at Hills
- Pricing – these experiences are a part of the package/stay itinerary.
- Timings- As per curated itinerary